Powered by the fuel efficient and reliable Briggs & Stratton 161cc engine, the Arien LM21S petrol lawn mower is an excellent addition to any garden shed. Perfect for medium to large lawns this mower has a massive 21" cutting deck and with the self-propelled system, manoeuvrability and comfort are key with this mower. As standard the Ariens lawnmower is designed as a 3 in 1 cutting system, (collection, Rear discharge, Mulching) whichever cutting mode suits you, you're sure to benefit for the Razor SP's deep domed deck system, which maximises airflow for a superior quality of cut. The add to the user friendliness off this classic designed mower is the single point height adjustment level, ranging from 2,5cm to 8.3cm allowing you to select the ideal position whatever your lawn. Featuring an impressive 1.4 litre fuel tank, allowing the user to continue cutting and not worry about refuelling so you can get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Powered by a fuel efficient 161cc Briggs & Stratton four-stroke petrol engine featuring patented Direct Overhead Valve technology for enhanced performance
- A cutting width of 53cm (21") combines with 3-in-1 variable cutting (featuring mulching, collection and side-discharge modes) for versatile performance on many kinds of lawn
- Centralised cutting height adjustment allows you to quickly adapt your mower for a variety of grass conditions, with six settings available ranging from 2.5cm to 8.3cm
- Grass is collected in a high capacity 90 litre collector which can be quickly and easily emptied so as not to slow you down when working on larger lawns
- 26.5cm (10.5") rear wheels and a rear axle differential system are included for improved handling, while four-position handlebar height adjustment ensures superb convenience
- 5 year conditional warranty
- Technical Specification
Complete with conditional 5-year consumer warranty against material, manufacturing, design and component defect.
Power Source Petrol