The Arien's Razor SP is a 21" steel decked petrol lawn mower. Designed and manufactured in the USA. It is a versatile walk-behind lawnmower which will ensure excellent results every time. As Standard the Arien Razor SP comes with a 3 in 1 cutting system,(collection, rear discharge & mulching) whichever cutting mode suits you, you're sure to benefit for the Razor SP's deep domed deck system, which maximises airflow for a superior quality of cut.
The razor SP is powered by a powerful 175cc Subaru 4 stroke engine, which is efficient and extremely reliable. The variable speed self-propelled rear wheels all the user to choose the speed that is comfortable and suits their walking pace. With a single point height adjustment lever, which is clearly marked between 2.5cm and 10.2cm, makes selecting the ideal height for your lawn easier and with the minimum off effort. The Arien Razor SP also comes with the innovative 'rite-hite' handlebar system, with 3 different mowing positions and 2 different storage positions, offering the ideal position for any user and the convenience of space saving storage.
- Powered by a 175cc Subaru four-stroke petrol engine, with a variable rear wheel drive self-propelled system
- a high capacity 1 litre fuel tank for increased run time and an easy-access recoil starter for hassle-free ignition every time
- Ideal for medium to large lawns, with a 53cm (21") cutting width and seven cutting height settings (ranging from 2.5cm - 10.2cm)
- 3-in-1 cutting system allows you to choose between bagging, mulching or side
- Adjustable Rite-Hite handlebar enables quick adaptation for an optimal working position and folds down to save valuable storage space
- Made with hardwearing materials for outstanding durability and a deep domed deck which maximises air flow for a superior quality of cut
- 5 year conditional warranty
- Technical Specification
Complete with conditional 5-year consumer warranty against material, manufacturing, design and component defect.
Power Source Petrol