The Hayter Harrier 48 Electric start Auto drive with variable speed rear roller rotary lawn mower is ideal for medium lawns. The rear roller on this powerful, self-propelled lawnmower gives a superb striped finish to fine lawns and with the cutter blade raised, rougher areas can also be cut with ease. With its powerful collection abilities autumn leaves can also be removed from the lawn. So achieving a beautiful neat finish on a larger lawn has never been easier.
Powered by the Briggs & Stratton 650 Ex Series EcoPlus engine, this powerful self-propelled lawnmower offers a range of speed settings (1.5mph-3mph) to suit your preferred pace of work and the integrated Ready Start system means that there is no need to prime the engine before use, with the addition off the electric start feature it means starting the mower is even easier than ever before.
- Variable ground speed to suit difference conditions and operator preference.
- Split ribbed rear roller for superior traction, easy turning and a perfectly striped finish with the ability to cut over the lawn edge.
- Die-cast aluminium deck provides corrosion resistance, high durability and long life. Deck extends beyond wheelbase for easy mowing around borders.
- Briggs & Stratton 650 Ex Series EcoPlus engine provides guaranteed power and performance. East of starting is assured with Ready Start no need to prime.
- Key Start
- Tough ABS underdeck liner for enhanced cut and collection performance, easy cleaning and quieter operation.
- Large capacity fabric grass bag can be lifted through the handlebar for easier emptying.
- Can be used without grass bag as a rear discharge mower.
- Counter-balanced single lever height of cut adjustment for easy selection of cutting height.
- Smooth running, long life ball bearings in front wheels.
- Folding handlebar for compact storage.
- Technical Specification
Complete with conditional 5-year consumer warranty against material, manufacturing, design and component defect.
Power Source Petrol