The Hayter R53S mulching lawnmower
This 21" steel decked, key start petrol lawn mower is packed with a host of features. There are 3 methods available to maintain you lawn. Side-discharge, rear collection and recycler mode. This feature is designed to help maintain your healthy lawn by re-circulating the grass clippings into a fine mulch and back into your grass to decompose quickly.The R53S petrol lawn mower is powered by the Briggs & Stratton 190cc easy-start 675 series engine. The automatic Sen-a-Speed drive system innovatively matches your step and pace allowing you to mow effortlessly up to 4.7mph.
- Durable steel cutting deck, with 53cm width of cut
- Three ways to handle grass clippings; rear collection, side discharge and mulching
- Easy storage; grass bag can be stored on folding handlebars
- Comfortable full width handlebars feature Operator Presence Control for added safety
- Briggs & Stratton 675 Series ready start engine, guaranteeing power and performance
- Sens-a-Speed variable speed auto drive system which adapts automatically to match your walking pace
- Just as great for the environment as it is for you!
- Technical Specification
Complete with conditional 5-year consumer warranty against material, manufacturing, design and component defect.
Power Source Petrol
Make the most of the great outdoors
Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive offers, garding tips and much more.
We'll never sell your details to anyone else, so you can sign up in confidence.