The Hayter R53S mulching lawnmower
This 21" steel decked, key start petrol lawn mower is packed with a host of features. There are 3 methods available to maintain you lawn. Side-discharge, rear collection and recycler mode. This feature is designed to help maintain your healthy lawn by re-circulating the grass clippings into a fine mulch and back into your grass to decompose quickly.The R53S petrol lawn mower is powered by the Briggs & Stratton 190cc easy-start 675 series engine. The automatic Sen-a-Speed drive system innovatively matches your step and pace allowing you to mow effortlessly up to 4.7mph.
- Durable steel cutting deck, with 53cm width of cut
- Three ways to handle grass clippings; rear collection, side discharge and mulching
- Easy storage; grass bag can be stored on folding handlebars
- Comfortable full width handlebars feature Operator Presence Control for added safety
- Briggs & Stratton 675 Series ready start engine, guaranteeing power and performance
- Sens-a-Speed variable speed auto drive system which adapts automatically to match your walking pace
- Just as great for the environment as it is for you!
- Technical Specification
Complete with conditional 5-year consumer warranty against material, manufacturing, design and component defect.
Power Source Petrol