The 1538H- SD is a dual capability machine, mulching and side discharging modes come as standard. The main mode is mulching which is the obvious choice when looking after a well maintained, regularly trimmed lawn. As for the side discharge, it really comes into its own in damp, longer grass conditions found in lanes, meadows and orchards etc. A tow bar attachment adds farther versatility allowing you to use many trailed attachments such as de-thatcher, rollers and rakes.
The Mountfield 1538H-SD is powered by the 452cc GGP 4 stroke engine, with its |OHV design it is quiet, low vibration and fuel efficient. The Hydrostatic transmission allows for great manoeuvrability and ease of use. There is a 98cc/38" working width deck fitted with adjustable height ranging from 25mm-80mm with 7 settings in total. Wide profile tyres provide the grip you'll need when operating on hilly or muddy ground; while twin headlights mean you'll be able to carry on working safely in low-light conditions.
- Advanced purpose-built Mountfield engine for smooth running and quiet operation
- Wide 98cm cutting width for fast cut on areas up to 2.5 acres
- Ideal for mowing long wet grass found in orchards, paddocks and border areas
- Mulching function for lawn areas requiring more frequent mowing
- Five speed transmission plus reverse drive
- Electronic deck engagement for ease of use
- Tow bar available for wide range of optional attachments such as trailers, rollers, aerators etc.
- Twin headlights for safety and better visibility
- 5 year conditional warranty
- Technical Specification
Complete with conditional 5-year consumer warranty against material, manufacturing, design and component defect.
Power Source Petrol