The Mountfield 2040H is a 102cm/40" working width model with a hydrostatic transmission. This high specification garden tractor is suitable for lawns of up to 3 acres. Light steering and a tight turning circle makes it easy to manoeuvre around trees, borders and garden furniture with the minimum of effort. All Mountfield garden tractors cut wider than the wheel width, which means there is little trimming left to do after the lawns have been cut. Grass cuttings are blown from the twin bladed cutter deck into a large capacity rear mounted collector. An alarm sounds to let the driver know when the collector is full. A deck wash facility means keeping the deck clean couldn't be easier. Simply attach a hose to the snap-on connector, turn on the water and engage the blades. Water blasts around beneath the deck washing it clean. The machine comes equipped with an optional mulching kit which eliminates stoppage time. The mulching kit recycles the clippings, providing valuable nutrients to the soil. Garden debris such as fallen leaves or pine needles can also be collected cleanly and efficiently.
- Powerful Twin Cylinder Briggs & Stratton engine
- Foot operated hydrostatic transmission
- Electronic blade engagement
- Audible alarm for when collector is full
- Ergonomically placed controls
- Adjustable seat
- Step-through design offering more leg room and easy access
- 102cm (40") cutting width
- Suitable for areas up to 3 acres >
- mulch plug and tow bar
- 5 year conditional warranty
- Technical Specification
Complete with conditional 5-year consumer warranty against material, manufacturing, design and component defect.
Power Source Petrol