The Mountfield 827M has one of the most compact cutting-widths of any ride-on mower (66cm), so will prove a great choice for those with gardens that have narrow gateways and similar space- restricted areas that a large machine would struggle to negotiate.
this compact ride- on is perfect for area up to 0.75 acres. It is powered by the Mountfield series 5500 ES OHV 196cc engine. The manual gearbox (4 forward and 1 reverse) allow for great manoeuvrability. On the back there is a 150 litre grass back which can easily be emptied from the driver seat, allowing you to be more efficient, work quicker and get the job done.
Not only will this machine cut your grass to an excellent standard, there is also a mulching option available, this option will eliminate stoppage time altogether. Mulching cuts the grass clippings up very fine and returns them into the grass, providing valuable nutrients for your soil and grass.
You have the option of a 6 stage height adjustment lever (25mm-80mm) meaning you can adapt to the changing grass and weather conditions, helping you to find the best cut that suits you and your grass.
- One of the most compact ride-on mowers available
- Great for gardens with awkward corners and narrow gateways
- Designed for areas up to 0.75 acres
- Ultra-dependable and highly efficient OHV engine from Mountfield
- Electric key start eliminates ignition headaches
- Five-speed transmission for manoeuvrability and flexibility-of-use
- Large-capacity 150-litre can be dumped from the driver's seat
- Six cutting-heights to choose from
- Trailer hitch and mulch-plug optional
- 5 year conditional warranty
- Technical Specification
Complete with conditional 5-year consumer warranty against material, manufacturing, design and component defect.
Power Source Petrol
You may also be interested in the following product(s)