The Mountfield HW511-PD 4-in-1 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower has power-driven rear-wheels, so it's particularly suited to medium to large gardens. The drive wheels are far larger than the front wheels for greater traction and improved manoeuvrability. Power comes from a Mountfield RM55 four-stroke engine that has a substantial 160cc cylinder displacement. With the overhead valve arrangement this means a marked reduction in noise, vibration, exhaust emissions, and fuel consumption. The mower comes with 5 pre-set height adjustments 25-90mm. It is recommended to start on the highest setting then work down gradually to avoid damaging the grass and get the best cut and finish.
- An exceptionally versatile mower with four cutting-modes
- Choose between bagging; mulching; rear-discharge; and side-discharge
- Advanced overhead-valve engine from Mountfield
- Power-drive for the effortless negotiation of inclines and rough ground
- Large-diameter drive-wheels provide enhanced manoeuvrability and traction
- 51cm cutting-width ensures a fast work-rate
- Five-stage height-of-cut means a �just so� finish is achievable
- Fold-down handlebar makes storage simple
- Anti-scalp plate prevents gouging when using the lowest height-setting
- Strong and durable steel mower-deck
- Technical Specification
Complete with conditional 5-year consumer warranty against material, manufacturing, design and component defect.
Power Source Petrol
Make the most of the great outdoors
Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive offers, garding tips and much more.
We'll never sell your details to anyone else, so you can sign up in confidence.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)