The Mountfield HW511-PD 4-in-1 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower has power-driven rear-wheels, so it's particularly suited to medium to large gardens. The drive wheels are far larger than the front wheels for greater traction and improved manoeuvrability. Power comes from a Mountfield RM55 four-stroke engine that has a substantial 160cc cylinder displacement. With the overhead valve arrangement this means a marked reduction in noise, vibration, exhaust emissions, and fuel consumption. The mower comes with 5 pre-set height adjustments 25-90mm. It is recommended to start on the highest setting then work down gradually to avoid damaging the grass and get the best cut and finish.
- An exceptionally versatile mower with four cutting-modes
- Choose between bagging; mulching; rear-discharge; and side-discharge
- Advanced overhead-valve engine from Mountfield
- Power-drive for the effortless negotiation of inclines and rough ground
- Large-diameter drive-wheels provide enhanced manoeuvrability and traction
- 51cm cutting-width ensures a fast work-rate
- Five-stage height-of-cut means a �just so� finish is achievable
- Fold-down handlebar makes storage simple
- Anti-scalp plate prevents gouging when using the lowest height-setting
- Strong and durable steel mower-deck
- Technical Specification
Complete with conditional 5-year consumer warranty against material, manufacturing, design and component defect.
Power Source Petrol
You may also be interested in the following product(s)