Powerful enough to tackle larger plots, this cultivator has a 127cc Briggs & Stratton engine, four 300mm diameter rotors and a 54cm/22" working width. Supplied with crop protectors to safeguard plants when cultivating between rows and adjustable handles to ensure a comfortable working position. If you grow your own vegetables, preparing the plot can be hard work and time consuming. Equally efficient at turning soil for the first time or breaking it down to a fine tilth, a Manor cultivator helps you to complete any heavy digging easily and in a fraction of the time. This model is powered by a reliable, easy to start Briggs & Stratton engine also features sealed chain drive to the rotors, adjustable handles, transport wheels and depth skids to control the level of cultivation.
- A premium-quality domestic-use tiller
- Reverse-gear means awkward corners won't prove a problem
- High-performance B & S engine offers rock-solid reliability and superior fuel-economy
- Tilling-width can be adjusted to suit the nature of the task-in-hand
- Durable chain-driven transmission
- Supplied with crop protectors to safeguard plants
- Adjustable handlebars for more comfortable tilling
- Pressed-steel body with corrosion-preventing powder-coated paint finish
- Front-mounted transport-wheel
- Outer rotors can be removed, should a narrower tilling-width be needed
- Technical Specification
Complete with conditional 5-year consumer warranty against material, manufacturing, design and component defect.
Power Source Petrol
Make the most of the great outdoors
Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive offers, garding tips and much more.
We'll never sell your details to anyone else, so you can sign up in confidence.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)