The Mountfield S38 scarifier is powered by an easy start Briggs & Stratton engine, this machine has a maximum scarifying depth of 20mm, 38cm/15" working width and 45 litre capacity collection bag. Controlled by a clutch system, the rotor on the Mountfield S38 scarifier is fitted with sixteen double tipped carbon steel blades. The scarifiying depth is fully adjustable to a maximum 20mm to remove thatch and aerate roots gently, but effectively. Scarifying improves the quality of your lawn in several ways. It will remove organic layers of thatch, moss and dead grass whilst breaking up the surface of compacted soil and retarding the growth of weeds. Removing thatch and weeds in this way allows water, air and nutrients to reach grass roots more easily resulting in lush growth.
- Removes organic layers of thatch, moss and dead grass
- Breaks up the surfaces of compacted soils to better aerate the lawn
- Slows the growth of weeds like dandelions and plantains
- Helps to remove clover, pearlwort and similar weeds
- Allows water, air and nutrients to reach grass roots more easily resulting in lush growth and few, if any weeds
- Technical Specification
Complete with conditional 5-year consumer warranty against material, manufacturing, design and component defect.
Power Source Petrol
You may also be interested in the following product(s)