Equipped with a very high-powered 190cc Briggs & Stratton 675 engine, the Rover 861M107 self-propelled petrol rotary lawn mower will cope easily with the toughest grass-conditions. The engine's overhead-valve design brings improved fuel-efficiency, superior reliability and a longer service life. Swing-back blades will absorb any accidental impact should they hit something solid, protecting both the engine and the crankshaft.
A 53-litre collector and a mulch-plug are both included with this Rover petrol lawn mower.This highly versatile machine is capable of collecting, rear-discharging or mulching cut grass, so you'll be able to get great results no matter what the weather-conditions or grass-length you dealing with (the rear-discharge deflector and mulch plug are supplied as standard). Ten preset heights-of-cut (13 - 60mm) further enhance flexibility.
- Powered by a reliable and easy-starting B & S engine
- Collect, discharge or recycle grass-cuttings
- Swing-back blades for maximum crankshaft protection
- Alloy deck for strength and durability
- Push-type design aids manoeuvrability
- Cutting-height adjustable through ten stages
- Excellent grass collection, no matter what the conditions
- Large capacity grass-box included
- Mulch-plug supplied as standard
- Technical Specification
Satisfaction Guarantee Every Rover lawnmower benefits from a conditional 2-year, consumer warranty against material, manufacturing, design and component defect. Power Source Petrol