Equipped with a very high-powered 190cc Briggs & Stratton 675 engine, the Rover 861M107 self-propelled petrol rotary lawn mower will cope easily with the toughest grass-conditions. The engine's overhead-valve design brings improved fuel-efficiency, superior reliability and a longer service life. Swing-back blades will absorb any accidental impact should they hit something solid, protecting both the engine and the crankshaft.
A 53-litre collector and a mulch-plug are both included with this Rover petrol lawn mower.This highly versatile machine is capable of collecting, rear-discharging or mulching cut grass, so you'll be able to get great results no matter what the weather-conditions or grass-length you dealing with (the rear-discharge deflector and mulch plug are supplied as standard). Ten preset heights-of-cut (13 - 60mm) further enhance flexibility.
- Powered by a reliable and easy-starting B & S engine
- Collect, discharge or recycle grass-cuttings
- Swing-back blades for maximum crankshaft protection
- Alloy deck for strength and durability
- Push-type design aids manoeuvrability
- Cutting-height adjustable through ten stages
- Excellent grass collection, no matter what the conditions
- Large capacity grass-box included
- Mulch-plug supplied as standard
- Technical Specification
Satisfaction Guarantee Every Rover lawnmower benefits from a conditional 2-year, consumer warranty against material, manufacturing, design and component defect. Power Source Petrol
Make the most of the great outdoors
Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive offers, garding tips and much more.
We'll never sell your details to anyone else, so you can sign up in confidence.