The Rover 875M103 is a Self Propelled lawnmower driven by a powerful 190cc Briggs & Stratton Quantum engine that offers high torque performance and dependability that people have come to expect. An easy start recoil starter ensures you won't break a sweat to get the engine on this Rover petrol lawn mower started.
This highly versatile lawnmower is capable of collecting, rear-discharging or mulching cut grass, so you'll be able to get great results no matter what the weather-conditions or grass-length you dealing with (the rear-discharge deflector and mulch plug are supplied as standard). Ten preset heights-of-cut (13 - 60mm) further enhance flexibility.
This exceptionally durable lawn mower from Rover benefits from the employment of a set of swing-back rather than bar-type blades. Should one of the blades hit a solid object, it will swing-back so as to absorb the shock, in turn ensuring the crankshaft is not damaged. The special 'fluted' design of the blades creates a more powerful under-deck airflow, so you can be confident of outstanding collection performance, even in damp conditions.
- Powered by a reliable and easy-starting B & S engine
- Collect, discharge or recycle grass-cuttings
- Swing-back blades for maximum crankshaft protection
- Alloy deck for strength and durability
- Push-type design aids manoeuvrability
- Cutting-height adjustable through ten stages
- Excellent grass collection, no matter what the conditions
- Large capacity grass-box included
- Mulch-plug supplied as standard
- Technical Specification
Satisfaction Guarantee Every Rover lawnmower benefits from a conditional 2-year, consumer warranty against material, manufacturing, design and component defect. Power Source Petrol