The Rover 875M103 is a Self Propelled lawnmower driven by a powerful 190cc Briggs & Stratton Quantum engine that offers high torque performance and dependability that people have come to expect. An easy start recoil starter ensures you won't break a sweat to get the engine on this Rover petrol lawn mower started.
This highly versatile lawnmower is capable of collecting, rear-discharging or mulching cut grass, so you'll be able to get great results no matter what the weather-conditions or grass-length you dealing with (the rear-discharge deflector and mulch plug are supplied as standard). Ten preset heights-of-cut (13 - 60mm) further enhance flexibility.
This exceptionally durable lawn mower from Rover benefits from the employment of a set of swing-back rather than bar-type blades. Should one of the blades hit a solid object, it will swing-back so as to absorb the shock, in turn ensuring the crankshaft is not damaged. The special 'fluted' design of the blades creates a more powerful under-deck airflow, so you can be confident of outstanding collection performance, even in damp conditions.
- Powered by a reliable and easy-starting B & S engine
- Collect, discharge or recycle grass-cuttings
- Swing-back blades for maximum crankshaft protection
- Alloy deck for strength and durability
- Push-type design aids manoeuvrability
- Cutting-height adjustable through ten stages
- Excellent grass collection, no matter what the conditions
- Large capacity grass-box included
- Mulch-plug supplied as standard
- Technical Specification
Satisfaction Guarantee Every Rover lawnmower benefits from a conditional 2-year, consumer warranty against material, manufacturing, design and component defect. Power Source Petrol
Make the most of the great outdoors
Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive offers, garding tips and much more.
We'll never sell your details to anyone else, so you can sign up in confidence.