Purpose engineered for larger lawns, this 56cm (22") mulching lawnmower is a delight to use. The lightweight alloy deck makes it easier to handle than you ordinarily might expect. A choice of no fewer than 10 height settings from 12mm to 77mm makes it ideal for almost any garden, whilst the 58 litres capacity grass bag maximizes productivity and reduces the time you'll spend emptying the grass bag. And for those who prefer to recycle their grass clippings rather than collect them, the 880M115B Rover lawn mower features an inbuilt mulching function as standard.
Powered by a 190cc 850 Series Briggs & Stratton 4-stroke engine, the 880M115B combine professional-grade power and performance with homeowner-friendly convenience and ease of use. Strong, quiet and durable, this Rover lawn mower comes complete with Briggs & Stratton's ReadyStart starting system. Ready-Start eliminates the requirement for priming and choking. To start mowing, just pull and go.
- Powered by a reliable and easy-starting B & S engine
- Collect, discharge or recycle grass-cuttings
- Swing-back blades for maximum crankshaft protection
- Alloy deck for strength and durability
- Push-type design aids manoeuvrability
- Cutting-height adjustable through ten stages
- Excellent grass collection, no matter what the conditions
- Large capacity grass-box included
- Mulch-plug supplied as standard
- Technical Specification
Technical SpecificationSorry, no technical information available for this product.
Make the most of the great outdoors
Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive offers, garding tips and much more.
We'll never sell your details to anyone else, so you can sign up in confidence.